To become a member, please review the information below, then click here to download membership form. Please mail to the Anthroposophical Society in America, 1923 Geddes Avenue, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48104. Fax 734-662-1727. Or call our office at 734-662-9355.
As a member you will receive:
- Membership in the General Anthroposophical Society, a global community founded by Rudolf Steiner in 1923 with its home offices at the Goetheanum, in Dornach, Switzerland.
- The print edition of being human – our quarterly publication including member news – along with other communications services and resources.
- Free borrowing privileges at the Rudolf Steiner Library, the Society’s national mail-order lending library located in Ghent, New York.
For more information, please contact us at:
Email: info (at) anthroposophyorg
Membership contribution, suggested amounts:
- Introductory membership* $50/year
Membership in the Society is not dependent on one’s financial contribution. Contact the office if you are in circumstances which make a contribution difficult – we are happy to work it out with you.
Membership donations must cover the cost of US Society activities and services as well as the annual contribution toward support of the work of the General Society at the Goetheanum.
* Introductory membership is a program of the U.S. Society only. It does not include membership in the General Anthroposophical Society. Throughout the year, material will be sent to you about anthroposophy and the Anthroposophical Society. At the end of the year, you are invited to become a regular member of the Society. Introductory members receive all publications that are part of regular membership and have borrowing privileges at the Rudolf Steiner Library.